SB&E - Harmon Hall
The School of Business and Entrepreneurship now occupies its new home! The expanded and reconfigured Harmon Hall gives increased visibility to Lindenwood’s fast growing programs in business education—and much more. It will
- Give our business students a sense of cohesion and identification.
- Provide effective and attractive venues for connecting students with the regional business community through joint initiatives between the university and leading area businesses.
- Provide state-of-the-art facilities and technologies to prepare our students to successfully compete and contribute in today’s highly sophisticated economy.
- Supply well educated, principled professionals to work in the region upon graduation.
- Boost the area’s economy by attracting new students and faculty members.
- Provide a vehicle for Building the Future of Business.