MBA Plus Degree Program
• Prepares students with the knowledge and skills to advance in their business careers
• World-class faculty qualified academically and professionally
• Smaller classes allow for individual student attention
• One of the lowest tuition rates in the St. Louis and St. Louis County areas
• Lindenwood MBA Plus graduates are successful in life and in their careers
• Research says that:
- At age 30 MBAs earn 40% more than BS/BAs• Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- At age 50 MBAs earn 100% more than BS/BAs
• Accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
• Easy to sign up and get financial aid arranged in one step
MBA Plus Admission Requirements
See Graduate Catalog for conditional admittance guidelines.
*Beginning in the 2012-2013 academic year, the SB&E began offering the MA degree in leadership and in 2013-2014, the Masters of Accountancy. The following note is included with respect to these degree programs: *This program is not yet accredited by ACBSP, as new business programs and cannot be considered for ACBSP accreditation until the program has been in place for at least two years.