Thanks for your interest in cinema at Lindenwood. As you can learn by viewing this site, we offer a Bachelor of Arts degree, a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, and a minor in Digital Cinema Arts. Our courses are also an important cornerstone of the broadcast components of the Mass Communication and Journalism degrees.
If you are interested in learning more about our curriculum and degree requirements, you may want to investigate the following:
- Lindenwood Undergraduate Course Catalog
- The current course catalog is your comprehensive guide to information about Lindenwood. It lists all of the University’s degree programs and courses, along with the requirements for each major.
- Program Planning Guides
- Lindenwood makes available checklists (commonly called “bingo sheets”) that list all of your degree requirements in a way that allows you to keep track of where you stand in your progress toward graduation. Your personal bingo sheet should correspond to the LU Catalog of the year you first enrolled.
- LUTV is Lindenwood’s television station, which airs 24 hours per day on Charter Cable (channel 989) and AT&T U-Verse (channel 99). It also streams constantly on the web, making it available worldwide. LUTV provides limitless opportunities for practical experience, and it provides a showcase for student work.
- The Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- The Admissions Office offers a number of opportunities to find out more about Lindenwood. An admissions counselor can answer your questions, guide you through the application process, and schedule your campus tour.
The faculty and current students in Lindenwood’s Cinema and Television Department are excited about what we have to offer, and we’re eager to share our excitement with prospective students. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact Cinema and Television Department Chair, Ben Scholle, and 636-949-4166.