The Mass Communications curriculum has been defined and refined to ensure that the program realize its mission statement. Students completing the Mass Communications program will meet the following program objectives.
- Master Professional Oral Communication Skills
- Master Professional Writing Skills
- Demonstrate Professionally Competent Analysis of Media Messages.
- Discuss competing social and commercial constraints upon creations and production of public media messages
- Demonstrate mastery of behaviors expected of competent media professionals in public performance of professional duties.