Lindenwood Dining Services
Meal plan basics
The traditional meal plan with 19 meals each week is not changing. However, we are adding exciting options that will offer lots of flexibility for the students’ busy schedules.
Traditional - 19 meals/week
Students are entitled to one meal during each meal period, up to 19 meals per week. There are 19 meal periods beginning each Monday morning and ending each Sunday night. Meal periods are defined as breakfast, lunch and dinner, Monday through Friday and brunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday during specific times.
Flex-point system preloaded on ID card
Student ID Cards will be used with an all new Point of Sale System that is tied to the campus database through the student's portal. Students will be able to use a pre-determined meal equivalency (Flex) amount to purchase meals at all retail locations (the value of one meal within the 19 meal program). Flex amount is a dollar amount set to provide a combined meal value in the retail locations.
There will be five dining service options on campus:
- Spellmann Center Dining Hall, all you care to eat/Flex.
- Evans Commons Dining Hall, retail a la carte/Flex, specialized foods, late night retail.
- Lone Wolf Coffee in Spellmann Center, coffee, pastries, sandwiches, beverages, retail a la carte/Flex.
- Lone Wolf Coffee in Butler Library, coffee, pastries, sandwiches, beverages, retail a la carte/Flex.
- Grab and Go in Butler Hall (Loft), you pick five, a la carte/Flex.
For any dietary restrictions or special needs, meal replacements and sick tray service please contact Food Service Director Nancy Tinker.
Questions or concerns about your dining hall services work and learn hours?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you within 24 hours.