School of Education - Announcements
Announcing New Graduate Degree Programs in Fall 2012
Master of Arts in Education
w/ Emphasis in Autism Spectrum Disorders
Graduation Degree Application Deadlines
December 30 for March/May/June Graduation
February 28 for August Graduation
March 30 for September Graduation
May 30 for October/December Graduation
Department of Teacher Education
• Deadline for Spring 2013 Student Teaching Application is August 31, 2012!
Click here for the PRAXIS.
• CBASE: All Undergraduates must pass CBASE prior to being admitted into Teacher Education.
• PRAXIS: All Undergraduate and Graduate Teacher Education Students must pass PRAXIS prior to the submission of Student Teacher Application.
• WPA: All Undergraduates must pass WPA prior to being admitted into Teacher Education.
• Scholarship and Grant Opportunities: Emerson Education Scholarship Program
Department of Educational LeadershipDoctoral (EdD)
• EdD Program Bulletin
- Comprehensive Exams
- Info. & Study Session - TBA
• Contact Dr. Graham Weir for more information.
• EdD Dissertation Oral Defense Presentation Schedule
For additional information, contact the Supervisor of Graduate Research: Dr. Beth Kania-Gosche at 636-949-4576