Making a gift to Lindenwood University is an excellent way of supporting the students of today and tomorrow. Lindenwood is debt-free -- a rarity in higher education today -- and that guarantees your gift will go toward the students of today and the innovations of tomorrow.
Remember Lindenwood's solid roots and its commitment to a campus culture that consists of traditional American values. Lindenwood University offers values-centered programs leading to the development of the whole person – an educated, responsible citizen of a global community.
Lindenwood is committed to:
- providing an integrative liberal arts curriculum,
- offering professional and pre-professional degree programs,
- focusing on the talents, interests, and future of the student,
- supporting academic freedom and the unrestricted search for truth,
- affording cultural enrichment to the surrounding community,
- promoting ethical lifestyles,
- developing adaptive thinking and problem-solving skills,
- furthering lifelong learning.
Lindenwood is an independent, public-serving liberal arts university that has a historical relationship with the Presbyterian Church and is firmly rooted in Judeo-Christian values. These values include belief in an ordered, purposeful universe, the dignity of work, the worth and integrity of the individual, the obligations and privileges of citizenship, and the primacy of the truth.
Your support of students and the state-of-the-art programs and facilities that support them is deeply appreciated.
If you have any question or concerns about the donation process please contact:
Director of Advancement Services