Location: Lindenwood University Saint Charles Campus
Reports to: Director of Student Life and Leadership
Start Date: Aug. 26, 2013
Number of Hours per week: 20 hours
Purpose of Position: Design graphics, posters, fliers, t-shirts, and other promotional materials for Student Life & Leadership and student organizations which adhere to Lindenwood’s public relations policies and the LU style guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create promotional and departmental materials for Student Life & Leadership.
- Design promotional materials and items for LU’s traditional events, including but not limited to: FYE, Welcome Back Week, Homecoming, Sibley Day, Spring Fling, Christmas Walk, concerts, etc.
- Design promotional materials and items for student organizations’ events.
- Approve promotions for student organizations’ events that they have elected to create on their own.
- Supervise a team of Work and Learn students that assist with graphic design responsibilities, flier distribution, etc.
- Assist other areas of Student Life & Leadership when needed.
Position Requirements: Proficient using Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, etc.). Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines. Great communication and interpersonal skills.
Education Requirements: Must be enrolled as a Graduate Student.
Experience Requirements: Experience designing for different materials (t-shirts, banners, brochures, fliers, etc.). Experience with social media and web development preferred.
Closing Date: Until filled
How to Apply: Submit GA application and a resume to LUHR@lindenwood.edu.
Deans/Supervisors: NOTE that all inquiries go to LUHR@lindenwood.edu.
| 1827-2013 Lindenwood University • 209 S. Kingshighway • St. Charles, MO 63301
|Switchboard (636) 949-2000
Undergraduate Admissions (636) 949-4949
Evening & Graduate Admissions (636) 949-4933