Location: Saint Charles Campus
Reports to: Liz MacDonald/Peggy Ellis
Start Date: Aug. 26, 2013
Number of Hours per week: 20
Purpose of Position: The purpose of the position is to assist the students in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at the Dardenne Prairie campus with basic research needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opening and closing the library
- Assisting students with basic research needs
- Ensure the resources and materials in the library are secure
- Maintaining the appearance of the library
- Knowledge of electronic resources available through the library
- Strong service orientation
- Ability to travel to Dardenne Prairie facility
- Knowledge of basic library functions
Education Requirements: Must be enrolled as a Graduate Student
Experience Requirements: At least one year of experience using online databases and research tools
Closing Date: Until filled
How to Apply: Submit GA application and a resume to LUHR@lindenwood.edu.
Deans/Supervisors: NOTE that all inquiries go to LUHR@lindenwood.edu.
| 1827-2013 Lindenwood University • 209 S. Kingshighway • St. Charles, MO 63301
|Switchboard (636) 949-2000
Undergraduate Admissions (636) 949-4949
Evening & Graduate Admissions (636) 949-4933