GA – Nursing Library Coordinator
Location: Saint Charles Campus
Reports to: Liz MacDonald/Peggy Ellis
Start Date: Aug. 26, 2013
Number of Hours per week: 20
Purpose of Position: The purpose of the position is to assist the students in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at the Dardenne Prairie campus with basic research needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opening and closing the library
- Assisting students with basic research needs
- Ensure the resources and materials in the library are secure
- Maintaining the appearance of the library
- Knowledge of electronic resources available through the library
- Strong service orientation
- Ability to travel to Dardenne Prairie facility
- Knowledge of basic library functions
Education Requirements: Must be enrolled as a Graduate Student
Experience Requirements: At least one year of experience using online databases and research tools
Closing Date: Until filled
How to Apply: Submit GA application and a resume to LUHR@lindenwood.edu.
Deans/Supervisors: NOTE that all inquiries go to LUHR@lindenwood.edu.
Page Maintained by Office of Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lindenwood University is an Equal Opportunity employer. The University complies with appropriate federal, state, and local laws and provides equal employment opportunities and access to educational programs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status to all qualified applicants and employees. Lindenwood University is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and dedicated to providing a positive discrimination-free educational work environment.