Work and Learn Office (GA)
Type of Position: Graduate Assistant
Location: St. Charles
Open Until Filled
Purpose of Position: To assist the Director of Work and Learn and the Assistant Director of Work and Learn.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervising and schedule all graduate assistants and student workers of the work and learn office.
- Supervises the University switchboard, the information desk, and printing of ID Cards.
- Assist Students, Parents and Supervisors of the Work and Learn Program.
- Assisting with all University check-ins for students during Fall and Spring semesters
- Evaluate program effectiveness, assess outcomes, and develop improved programming to achieve goals, complete cost analyses, for programs/events.
- Following any instructions or directives given by the Work and Learn Director or Assistant. Director.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Education Requirements: Must be a Lindenwood University graduate student. Student must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
Experience Requirements: Prior office experience and customer service experience preferred. Strong English communication skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook). Managerial skills. Ability to plan and organize effectively. Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
Hours/Days: 20 hours/M-F with some Saturdays (including all holidays the University is open)
Additional Notes: Submit resume and 3 recent letters of recommendation.