J. Scheidegger Center for the ArtsJob Title:
Assistant Box Office Manager (GA)Posted On:
August 19, 2013Open Until FilledType of Position:
Graduate AssistantReports To:
Box Office ManagerLocation:
(J. Scheidegger Center for the Arts)
Assist the Box Office Manager in daily operations of the J. Scheidegger Center for the Arts Box Office.
- Assist the Box Office Manager in managing all ticket sales.
- Coordinating and scheduling sales staff/housekeepers.
- Capitalize on current group sales accounts, while expanding our group sales base.
- Assist in keeping accurate financial and inventory records.
- Assist in front of house management and volunteer usher coordination.
- Help maintain a high level of customer service with a focus on repeat patronage.
- Assist with other areas of production management as needed.
Education Requirements: (including training, registration, licensure and accreditation)
Must be enrolled as a Graduate Student.
Work Experience Requirements:
General business or entertainment background preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
Proficient on Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and Power Point). Great communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on organization with attention to detail.
How to Apply:
Submit GA application and resume to LUHR@lindenwood.edu. Put the title of the SPECIFIC position for which you are applying in the subject line.