Design graphics, posters, fliers, t-shirts, and other promotional materials for Student Life & Leadership and student organizations which adhere to Lindenwood’s public relations policies and the LU style guidelines.
20 hours a week.
- Create promotional and departmental materials for Student Life & Leadership.
- Design promotional materials and items for LU’s traditional events, including but not limited to: FYE, Welcome Back Week, Homecoming, Sibley Day, Spring Fling, Christmas Walk, concerts, etc.
- Design promotional materials and items for student organizations’ events.
- Approve promotions for student organizations’ events that they have elected to create on their own.
- Supervise a team of Work and Learn students that assist with graphic design responsibilities, flier distribution, etc.
- Assist other areas of Student Life & Leadership when needed.
Must be enrolled as a Graduate Student.
Experience designing for different materials (t-shirts, banners, brochures, fliers, etc.). Experience with social media and web development preferred.
Proficient using Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, etc.). Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines. Great communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
Submit GA application and resume to LUHR@lindenwood.edu. Put the title of the SPECIFIC position for which you are applying in the subject line.
| 1827-2013 Lindenwood University • 209 S. Kingshighway • St. Charles, MO 63301
|Switchboard (636) 949-2000
Undergraduate Admissions (636) 949-4949
Evening & Graduate Admissions (636) 949-4933