Student Life and LeadershipJob Title:
Graphic Designer (GA)Posted On:
August 14, 2013Open Until FilledType of Position:
Graduate AssistantReports To:
Design graphics, posters, fliers, t-shirts, and other promotional materials for Student Life & Leadership and student organizations which adhere to Lindenwood’s public relations policies and the LU style guidelines.
20 hours a week.
- Create promotional and departmental materials for Student Life & Leadership.
- Design promotional materials and items for LU’s traditional events, including but not limited to: FYE, Welcome Back Week, Homecoming, Sibley Day, Spring Fling, Christmas Walk, concerts, etc.
- Design promotional materials and items for student organizations’ events.
- Approve promotions for student organizations’ events that they have elected to create on their own.
- Supervise a team of Work and Learn students that assist with graphic design responsibilities, flier distribution, etc.
- Assist other areas of Student Life & Leadership when needed.
Education Requirements: (including training, registration, licensure and accreditation)
Must be enrolled as a Graduate Student.
Work Experience Requirements:
Experience designing for different materials (t-shirts, banners, brochures, fliers, etc.). Experience with social media and web development preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
Proficient using Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, etc.). Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines. Great communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
Submit GA application and resume to LUHR@lindenwood.edu. Put the title of the SPECIFIC position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Page Maintained by Office of Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lindenwood University is an Equal Opportunity employer. The University complies with appropriate federal, state, and local laws and provides equal employment opportunities and access to educational programs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status to all qualified applicants and employees. Lindenwood University is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and dedicated to providing a positive discrimination-free educational work environment.