Location: Roemer 114
Start Date: Aug. 19, 2013
Purpose of Position: This position is responsible for the processing refunds from student accounts. Each refund will require an account analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process all student refund requests
- Meet with students by appointment or walk in
- Answer phone as well as make sure all messages are returned
- Complete account analysis
- Bring to the attention of the Chief Business Officer any account that they are not able to satisfy the student request.
- Serve as back up to the cashiers office (during lunch and as requested)
- Will be assigned additional duties as needed
- Customer service experience (this should include the ability to resolve conflict)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to account detail a must
- The ability to analyze account a must
- Accounts payable
- Must be able to clearly explain account detail to students and parents
Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree
Experience Requirements: Bachelor degree with two years account payable and customer service experience.
Hours/Days: Monday through Friday 8-5 and weekends as needed.
Exempt/nonexempt status: Exempt
Closing Date: Aug. 14, 2013
How to Apply: Submit resume and three recent letters of recommendation to LUHR@lindenwood.edu.
Deans/Supervisors: NOTE that all inquiries go to LUHR@lindenwood.edu.
| 1827-2013 Lindenwood University • 209 S. Kingshighway • St. Charles, MO 63301
|Switchboard (636) 949-2000
Undergraduate Admissions (636) 949-4949
Evening & Graduate Admissions (636) 949-4933