Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will possess knowledge of academic terms, concepts, and ideas used in the study of religion.
- Students will possess knowledge of major religious figures, movements, controversies, and time periods.
- Students will be able to view, analyze and criticize diverse religious positions and traditions.
- Students will be able to demonstrate critical thinking skills in constructing a scholarly argument.
- Students will be able to provide a written, scholarly, argument demonstrating critical reasoning.
- Students will be able to articulate how this knowledge and learning positively affect morals, values, and national and global citizenship.