Changes at Lindenwood have been evident all across the sprawling 500-acre campus. Chief among those changes is a series of six new residence halls where a mobile home park once stood. On August 18, the last of those six halls was dedicated.
Mathews Hall was officially unveiled to the Lindenwood community as a crowd of family, friends and Lindenwood faithful helped LU Board Member Joe Mathews, his wife, Gwen, celebrate.
Mathews Hall follows Guffey Hall, Calvert Rogers Hall, Rauch Memorial Hall, Flowers Hall and Blanton Hall. The six buildings were the first new residence halls constructed at Lindenwood since Parker Hall in 1966.
Each of the six are built of red brick and house around 180 students. Built well enough to last the next 179 years, each of the halls feature a student lounge and laundry facilities. Each is wired for high speed Internet and cable television and was designed by Hastings and Chivetta, Inc.
|1827-2014 Lindenwood University • 209 S. Kingshighway • St. Charles, MO 63301|
|Switchboard (636) 949-2000
Undergraduate Admissions (636) 949-4949
Evening & Graduate Admissions (636) 949-4933