Student Learning Outcomes
The undergraduate nursing program will prepare nurses to:
- Evaluate the provision of health care through synthesis of prior learning and environmental influences on patient outcomes.
- Integrate evidence-based practice into the provision of care in a variety of settings.
- Utilize the nursing process to promote health, prevent disease, and manage illness for individuals, families, communities, and populations.
- Interpret the influences of patient safety, health policy, and finance on or within healthcare delivery systems.
- Demonstrate leadership, management, and communication skills in decision making, delegation, and interdisciplinary collaboration to provide safe, coordinated, high quality care.
- Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning and professional development.