Online Programs - MBA - Business Administration
MBA Length of Study
Full-time basis = 39 hours for general
MBA or an MBA with an emphasis
Part-time basis = depends on # of courses per term
(Up to 9 hours of prerequisites may be required)
Courses offered in 9 week terms, 5 terms per year
MBA Prerequisite Courses
MGMT 56025 Business and Marketing Concepts
ACCT 51010 Financial Accounting Concepts
ECON 53081 Economics Concepts
MBA Core Courses
MGMT 56030 Management Policies and Practices
ACCT 51011 Managerial Accounting
MIS 54001 Management Information Systems
MGMT 56060 Business Law and Ethics
FIN 52010 Financial Policy
MRKT 55010 Marketing Principles and Issues
INTL 58001 International Business Operations
MGMT 56070 Statistics and Quantitative Analysis
MGMT 66080 Business Policies and Strategies
Plus four elective courses for a general MBA or an emphasis HRM 56501 Organizational Behavior ENTR 57515 Small Business Management MGMT 56056 Leadership in Structured Situations MGMT 56085 Operations Management
Online MBA Admission Requirements
- Official transcript showing a GPA of 3.0 or higher in undergraduate studies.
- Professional resume.
- Submit a personal statement.
- Provide three letters of recommendation
- Interview with the Dean of the School of Business and Entrepreneurship or his or her designee
- Submit GMAT or GRE scores and submit an official TOEFL score if English is not the applicant's first language.
- See Graduate Catalog for conditional admittance guidelines.
To take the GMAT or GRE
Additional Technology Needs
- 800 MHz or higher processor speed
- 512 MB of RAM or higher
- Microsoft Office 2007 (or newer)
- Java (Build 1.6.0_20 or newer)
- High Speed Internet Connection (2.5 Mbps or higher)
- Digital Camera (optional)
- Web Camera / Microphone / Speakers will be required for some courses
To Apply for MBA Online Program
- Visit the “Getting Started” page and begin the application process.
- For additional information, email onlineMBA@lindenwood.edu or call (636) 949-4349.