Computer Science Degree Planning
Here, you can dynamically plan out a Lindenwood University Computer Science degree. If you prefer a static printout of example four-year degree plans in Computer Science, click one of the following:
To customize your own plan for a Computer Science degree scroll down, enter the year you started or will start your degree, select the degree in which you are interested, and then drag and drop courses from one semester to another.
Click here to see notes regarding the use of this tool.
- This tool only gives semester by semester planning for Computer Science majors. For other majors, you should see your advisor.
- Before beginning, make sure to enter the year you started at Lindenwood and select the specific degree you are pursuing.
- In the likely event that you change the plan below by dragging courses between semesters, you will need to click "print" at the bottom of the page to get a printout of your changes; most web browsers will not properly print your amended plan through their default print menu.
- It is highly advisable that you enable pop-ups in your browser. This page uses pop-ups to alert you about issues with changes you are attempting to make to your plan.
- You are responsible for making sure you have enough total credit hours to graduate (128).
- You are responsible for making sure you have completed at least 42 credit hours at or above the 30000 level
- You are responsible for making sure you have completed at least 50% of your major related courses at Lindenwood.
- Currently, this tool supports using the Firefox browser (which is preferred) and the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser. Other browsers will likely have only limited success using this tool.
- This tool is still in "beta testing", so there are no guarantees as to how well it will work. Ultimately, you are responsible for making sure you can graduate on schedule.