Associate Professor of Computer Science
Office: 313B Young Hall
Phone: (636) 949-4681
- PhD: Computer Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (Troy, NY) 1997
- MS: Computer Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (Troy, NY) 1993
- BS: Computer & Information Science, University of Delaware (Newark, DE) 1990
- CSC 10000 Introduction to Computer Science
- CSC 14400 Computer Science I
- CSC 30500 Introduction to Database Systems
- CSC 38000 Telecommunications and Computer Networking
- CSC 40900 Topics in Computer Science : Agile Development
- CSC 43000 Senior Project
- MTH 14100 Basic Statistics
- MTH 22100 Discrete Structures
- Distributed Systems, where clusters of computers are utilized to solve problems considered too complicated for a single computer to solve.
- High-Level Synthesis, in which the process of turning an algorithm into a microchip is automated by a computer program. High-Level Synthesis is part of the larger Electronic Design Automation problem.
- Computer Science Education, where the actual practice of teaching Computer Science is openly discussed and researched.