First-Year Programs - How To's
Who is my advisor?
- Tip: Log onto your Student Portal and look on the upper-right hand side to find your advisor's name and contact information.
How to order books?
- Tip: Prior to ordering your books remember to have your schedule handy to speed up the searching process!
How to access your student portal?
- Tip: Remember your student login information once you enroll. You can access your login information by clicking here.
How to access your Lionmail?
- Tip: Students are advised to check their Lionmail each day. This is one of the main ways the University communicates with students.
- FYI: You can forward your Lionmail to your personal email.
How to choose a major?
- Tip: Review the list of degrees offered at Lindenwood University and declare your major before you earn 45 credits. To declare/change your major/minor, please obtain "Change Major Form" from Academic Services.
When and where can I use my ID card for meals?