Lindenwood University

View Full HTML Version

Intramural Sports - FAQs

Intramurals - Ultimate FrisbeeHow can I participate in Intramural Sports if I do not have a team?

Intramural Sports has a Free Agent Program that assists participants with finding a team to play on. Free Agents can also register as such on Captains looking for extra players will be able to view all free agents that are available to play during their timeslot. Free Agents are also encouraged to use social media sites, such as the LU Intramurals page on Facebook.

Who is eligible to participate in Intramural Sports?

  • Currently enrolled students
  • Spouses/partners of currently enrolled, activity-fee paying students
  • Faculty and their spouses/partners
  • University employees and their spouses/partners

What is the difference between a default and a forfeit?

A default occurs when a team captain contacts the staff member in charge of said sport one business day in advance to inform them that their team will be unable to attend their contest. The game is recorded as a loss but no further action takes place. This may take place once per sport.

A forfeit occurs when a team does not have the minimum number of players present and legally signed in at game time (or by seven minutes past scheduled game time in some cases).

If you have any additional questions, please stop by the Administrative Offices located inside the Evans Commons Rec. Center or email us at

Copyright 1827-2014 Lindenwood University • 209 S. Kingshighway • St. Charles, MO 63301
Switchboard (636) 949-2000
Undergraduate Admissions (636) 949-4949
Evening & Graduate Admissions (636) 949-4933