The Evans Commons Rec Center, located on the first floor of the Evans Commons, is a state-of-the-art fitness facility averaging more than 100,000 usages per year since its opening in Fall 2011.
- Three indoor basketball courts
- Mutli-purpose gymnasium for indoor soccer, handball, and basketball
- Running track
- State-of-the-art cardio equipment, free weight room, functional fitness area with kettlebells, lightweight dumbbells, a throwing wall, and benches
- Group exercise classes for Lindenwood students, faculty, and staff
- Lindenwood University students, faculty, and staff are granted membership to the Evans Commons Rec Center. They must have their I.D. on them at all times while using the facility.
- Guests of Lindenwood University faculty, staff, and students may use the Rec Center for a fee of $5 per day. Guests must present a photo I.D. and must be accompanied by a Lindenwood student, faculty, or staff member who will be responsible for the actions of their guest while using the Rec Center.
- Only one guest per Lindenwood University faculty, staff, and student is allowed
- Alumni and Pedestal staff do not have guest privileges
- Spouses and children of students, faculty, and staff must pay the $5 per day fee.
- Alumni are able to purchase a membership
- $50 a semester
- Fall Semester (September-December)
- Spring Semester (January-May)
- Summer Semester (June-August)
For more information, contact:
Chad Bruner, Assistant Director
Student Life & Leadership
Evans Commons 1135