Work & Learn - New Students
Students who are packaged with Work and Learn must submit the following documents before they will receive a position:
- Work and Learn Application
- Lindenwood Work and Learn Program Contract
- I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
- W4, Federal Employees Withholding Allowance Certificate
- MOW4, Missouri State Employees Withholding Certificate
- DDL, Lindenwood University Release Form
- NOTICE Form
- Copy of a form of ID (to establish identity) and Social Security Card/Birth Certificate OR Copy of Passport
When these documents are received the Work and Learn Office will process the individuals request for a job.
All paperwork must be completed prior to the end of the third week of the semester (end of the first time-period). Job assignments will not be made after this date and students must wait until the Spring semester to be assigned a position.